Monday, January 14, 2008

*BreakD@nce*


As i pass by the busy streets last weekend, when i back to my hometown, WoW, a wholly new hip-hop shop again...so many youngsters inside looking for hip-hop merchandise while enjoying hip-hop and technoz...while other youngsters skate-boarding and even breaking in front of the shop...ExtremeZ...wow, i feel like i was in secondary again...tat hot young blood flow again inside my body... i love dance and breaking when i was in secondary school...join a dance club but then when we left secondary school...everything ends again...we need to go for our road to future...thinking for the step on how to do a six-step,flair, or even headspin...they challenged on me for a battle as i have been standing in front of them watching for their breaking around 20 minutes without knowing it...we started for a battle...friendship battle....starting with a normal helicopter and scorpion...Wow, my opponents came out with a nice windmill....then i continue my challenge with a six-step follow by a flair...everyone stuns with it...maybe they never learn it or what...and they keep on clapping for me...and they surrendered for it....a lucky smiles in my heart...wakakaka....for almost 2 years i stop breaking, but today i win a group of youngsters again...i feel that i'm really not old enough....LOL...

No comments: